Senior Operations Manager B2B (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Together with the Director B2B and his Head of's you are responsible for the operational implementation of cross-departmental B2B topics within our portfolio company
- Building a deep understanding of the system architecture, the tools used and their interdependencies
- Analyzing, conceptualizing and implementing solutions for operational challenges in the areas of Sales, Marketing, IT, Product and Controlling
- Coordinating requirements with specialist departments and the IT of our portfolio company and specifying them technically
- Being responsible for the management of various stakeholders, some of whom have different goals and motivations.
- Becoming the diplomatic link between B2B and B2C requirements within our portfolio company
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Above average university degree ideally in business informatics
- Approx. 5 years of professional experience in a similar function or in one of the top 5 management consultancies
- Ideally, certification in requirements engineering (IREB)
- Analytical, process-driven thinking: you get to the heart of issues!
- Enjoyment from specifying operational requirements and finding the best solution in a complex system environment
- Strong project management skills
- A dynamic environment motivates you to perform at your best
- Flexibility, pragmatism and openness in dealing with people
- Enthusiasm for lighting topics and a can-do mentality
- Strong communication skills in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.