Senior Operations Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Berlin-based portfolio companies. By bringing in the market the must-have combo of software-product experience and automotive hardware & safety engineering, they are already becoming a leading autonomous driving company.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the worldwide first, commercial teledrive center from where our teledrivers will teledrive our vehicles
- Managing our teledrivers and coordinating all their activities and shifts
- Ensuring the technical worthiness, security, and safety of the teledrive stations
- Being responsible for the availability and roadworthiness of the fleet, ensuring that all vehicles fulfill the safety and security standards
- Ensuring transparency, quality, and safety requirements
- Coordinating all activities needed to make vehicles ready for service including charging, cleaning, smart repairs, and the solving of the technical incidents
- Coordinating the maintenance & repairs activities
- Setting logistic strategies to ensure the minimum delivery time to our customers and increase fleet utilization
- Coordinating all fleet administration activities, inventories, insurance claims, traffic offences, charging cards
- Working closely with other business units within the operational team and with external departments to ensure constant improvement the product
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in fleet operations preferably in the mobility industry with at least a coordinator role
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English
- Strong project leadership skills, hands-on, problem-solving driven and resilience mindset.
- KPI driven mentality
- Extensive capacity to work in a fast paced environment
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Computer Software industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Flexible working policies with possible support for your relocation
- Highly employee-friendly stock option plan and contribution to your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.