About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated (Senior) Operations Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio company’s Operations team and support its Project and Account Management strategies. In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining the projects of a well-known client of our portfolio company and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German customer service platform focused on connecting companies with support experts located around the globe. The startup collaborates with more than 30,000 service professionals, enabling them to offer remote support to companies through its innovative digital platform.
In this role, you’ll:
- Have full responsibility for projects for a well-known clients of our portfolio company, both in operational and procedural terms
- Be the contact person for our portfolio company’s customers: adapt their individual requirements and ensure high-quality implementation in close coordination with the Team & Quality Managers (TQM)
- Enable the TQMs to act independently so that they can motivate their remote teams to perform at their best
- Continuously review and monitor relevant KPIs to identify the need for action and to achieve meaningful results
- Proactively implement process improvements and report directly to the Head of Operations
- Several years of professional project management experience
- Recognising the needs of demanding clients and balance stakeholders’ needs keeping all parties’ interests in mind
- Excited about motivating people remotely with your charm and competence and support them in achieving their goals
- Structured and conscientious way of working as well as fast adaptability
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional and intercultural team
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin/Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Take ownership and full responsibility in a fast-paced environment where you have quick a lot of creative freedom
- Develop your career in a performance-oriented and motivated team and with the latest technologies
- Work with the three global trends: Future of Work, Sustainability and Sharing Economy
- Remote option and flexible hours
- High-performing and humorous team that is already looking forward to celebrating their successes with you
- Attractive compensation program
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.