About the job:
We’re looking for a motivated People Operations Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and guide its HR Operations.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on ensuring our people-related processes run smoothly and efficiently, and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German FinTech company focused on making digital financial services accessible to everyone. The startup's intuitive, user-friendly app combines the power of AI with a team of expert tax consultants to deliver speedy, effortless, and efficient tax returns to thousands of customers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible for our operational excellence in major areas like on- and off-boarding, benefits, contracts, payroll, compliance and more
- Function as a Business Sparring Partner for our Founders and Management on various people related matters
- Analyse current People Operations processes, optimise workflows to make them more efficient, and focus on automation to reduce manual work where possible
- Create an internal People Operations Knowledge Hub
- Grow the People Operations team in Germany and set them up for success
- Significant experience in People Operations topics such as german labor law, contract management, payroll etc., ideally in start-up, later stage or venture capital
- Empathetic, charismatic personality combined with a hands-on mentality and willingness to take ownership
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken German and English
Please note that we’re looking for support in the Hamburg office. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Additional Benefits: 30 vacation days, flexible working hours, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike and many more
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.