Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Marketing team at Project A. The team is a group of curious data-driven experts helping our portfolio companies with everything marketing. Their support covers all areas of performance marketing, customer engagement tactics, content marketing and above-the-line initiatives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conceiving, developing and executing of marketing strategies on different acquisition channels for multiple portfolio companies with different business models
- Monitoring and optimizating of various SEA, Display, Paid Social and Native campaigns, landing pages and creatives in alignment with given KPIs (CPO, CPL, CPA, ROI, ROAS, CPMQL)
- Reviewing channels and presentations to our ventures in order to find growth opportunities in diverse areas such as marketing automation, account hygiene, channel mix, etc
- Being responsible for actively managing the assigned budgets to positively steer campaign and channel performance & developing innovative account structures and strategies to achieve business goals and drive success
- Evaluating campaign performance by conducting analysis and creating reports that support both past and future data-driven actions and hypotheses
- Liaising and communicating with diverse stakeholders (internal and external) in a convincing and effective manner about campaign and market development
- Verifying campaign settings and tracking and taking the necessary actions to solve any issues that might occur. Cooperate with BI and Data teams to ensure accurate reporting and a good understanding of attribution models
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in the area of Performance Marketing and customer acquisition, ideally in a startup environment & proven track of successful cross-functional collaboration and respective project outcomes
- Very good understanding of Online Marketing and its different channels and platforms & hands-on experience with at least some of these networks: Paid Search (Google, Bing, Apple), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn) Facebook Business Manager, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Taboola, Outbrain and data tools, as Google Analytics, Adjust, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, bidding solutions
- Analytical thinker while being a creative mind to e.g. tackle creative testing with a structured working style with an expertise in using Excel and Google spreadsheets
- An absolute tracking expert (web and app) who looks out for new solutions in this area, know what tracking is and does, and can implement basic tracking pixels
- Excellent communication skills/fluent in English, with a good understanding of German
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.