Senior PR and Communications Manager (m/f/d)
Communications · Berlin · Full-time · Senior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Owning and managing various PR projects on strategic and operational level for our portfolio companies as well as for Project A Ventures
- Planning, implementing and executing PR-strategies and campaigns to raise brand awareness and build brand image
- Uncovering and telling exciting stories in an innovative, creative way via different suitable media
- Managing different social media channels strategically as well as tactically
- Working closely together with our brand, marketing, and content creation team
- Growing our network of journalists, bloggers and influencers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of communications/PR, ideally in a start-up, the digital industry or an agency
- University degree in communications, journalism, business, or in a related field
- Proven track record of accomplishments in the PR field in general, and in particular with social media management, content generation, and campaigning
- Having a broad network of journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Being digital- as well as media-savvy and interested in trends, technologies and new business ideas that will shape the world of tomorrow
- Being curious and eager to learn constantly, having a positive, creative attitude, a solution-oriented mindset and a strong passion for writing in general
- Being a team player with strong skills for communication between internal as well as external stakeholders
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.