Senior Product Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is a platform with lots of playful features that enables companies to host virtual workshops, virtual events, or brainstorming in a significantly interactive way. Their goal is to keep the participants engaged in a joyful way during a video call.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing and prototyping delightful high quality products that ship quickly
- Iteracting actively with prototypes at all levels of design fidelity, informed by user research, market trends, and business goals
- Collaborating within and across teams to ensure that relevant insights and business goals guide what we build
- Collaborating regularly with engineers to ship high-quality experiences
- Helping define and document product design practices, processes and how design operates at our company
- Facilitating ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint.
- Assisting in growing the product design team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of professional experience designing tech products across platforms (web, desktop and mobile) as an independent contributor supported by a solid portfolio of work.
- Experience with and skills within the whole design process: from user research and early ideation to delivering final designs for implementation.
- Innate drive for understanding user needs, defining clear solutions, and delivering those through detailed design.
- The ability to connect business strategies, available technologies, and design solutions to deliver best-in-class user experiences.
- Being able to clearly articulate your thoughts and rationale behind design choices and the problems or needs they address.
- Confident usage of design and prototyping tools (we use Figma) and appreciation for development.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with confidence and ability to think on your feet in a constantly changing environment.
- Would prefer a +/- 4 hours time zone difference from CEST. Take this as a soft requirement though.
- A desire to work remotely!
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life, forever
- Flexibility of working hours
- Equipment budget up to $500 to set up your home office and ensure you have the equipment you need to do your job well!
- Unlimited paid time off
- Opportunity to participate in various activities in order to have self and career development
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.