We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing user research methodologies to get to the bottom of the user problems and spot business opportunities
- Conducting product discovery sessions with pilot customers and go through weekly iteration cycles that will inform and help you conceptualise our portfolio company’s MVP
- Translating your design ideas into wireframes, interfaces and finished prototypes
- Building the Design System and the new brand
- Setting the quality benchmark for the company’s design work and start building up the design team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in conceptualising and designing products from scratch and have been part of the ensuing design journey
- Background in an early stage, high-paced (B2B) startup
- Passionate about interacting and empathising with users
- You are skilled and enjoy building all sorts of prototypes in Figma
- Being a Swiss army knife of a designer with a strong sense of ownership
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company, with the possibility of working remotely. However, eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meetups
- Attractive compensation package, including stock options
- Financial and administrative support with your move to Berlin
- Minimum of 25 days of vacation days per year
- A mobility subscription that reduces or offsets your emissions from commuting
- A Spotify subscription so you can do your most productive work
- A fitness subscription so you can clear your head in your time out of the office
- 1000€ (flexible) Learning budget to get 3x the horsepower
Apply below and become a part of our success story!