Senior Product Designer - UX/UI (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case, digital health company. Our portfolio company draws on cutting edge technology to both optimise and automatise patients' care experience while using doctor video consultations. Their sights are now set on a rapid expansion within in the US Healthcare System.
What will keep you challenged?
- Create engaging and cohesive experiences that identify and anticipate user needs
- Contributing to and overseeing every stage of the design lifecycle from user research, ideation, concept development, validation, wireframing, prototyping, final visual design, and handoff to implementation
- Research and user testing efforts to provide actionable recommendations to shape our portfolio company's information architecture and user experience
- Interaction with our portfolio company's US-based users (for their research, user testing, etc.)
- Establishing metrics to measure effectiveness, collaborate on design experiments and drive continuous improvements
- Collaboration with all levels of company stakeholders from product managers, marketing, engineering, customer success and to sales
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, HCI, Human Factors, or a related field or equivalent experience
- A strong track record and understanding of visual and interaction design
- 5+ years of experience in the field, ideally some of it spent at an early stage, series A or B startup
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your strengths in visual design craft, interaction design logic, and the rationale behind your design decisions
- Mastery of modern design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Framer, Whimsical, etc.
- Effective time management skills to balance project schedule with fast-paced deadlines
- Strong ability to present and defend design decisions to colleagues and project stakeholders
- Bonus points if you have experience working in Healthcare or have an understanding of privacy and/or data regulations.
- Exceptional spoken and written English
- Willingness to work flexible hours
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the digital health industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.