Senior Product Manager E-commerce (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for our Munich based portfolio company which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working as part of a close-knit, cross-functional team of Engineers, UX/ UI Designers, Management
- Formulating product strategies and identifying opportunities and solutions to create a technology roadmap
- Conversion of complex roadmaps into milestones and prioritization of Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Consistent delivery and rapid iteration alongside meticulous tracking via KPIs and relevant metrics
- Leading daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and as well as participating energetically in organizational level retrospectives
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 4-5 years relevant experience in building technical and user-facing products in an agile manner, preferably at an e-commerce or SaaS company
- Strong expertise in utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- The ability to write technical requirements, develop business models, and define support requirements and processes
- An affinity for analyzing of large datasets alongside a good understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Outstanding communication skills and a natural ability to convert complex processes into universally understandable ideas
- You are adept at paying close attention to detail and are willing to explain to others
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
- A self-starter mentality and an preference for executing projects on an operational level
- Excellent German and English skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.