Senior Product Manager E-Commerce (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Becoming the central point of contact for communication with stakeholders, such as internal teams and external development agencies
- Growing the e-commerce platform
- Providing an active role in managing the successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Planning and prioritizing the product feature backlog and development for the product
- Using research methodologies and stakeholder input to define requirements for the development of our ecommerce platform
- Helping in building up a team that will be responsible for driving the future technical capabilities of our portfolio company
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree with digital focus e.g. Industrial Engineering, Business, Computer Science or similar
- Experience as a product owner/manager in an agile development environment
- Practical skills with user research methodologies
- Expertise in building & managing eCommerce applications
- Strong experiences in the modern development lifecycle from ticket specification, prioritisation, stakeholder management and to production monitoring
- Analytical, data-driven working method with focus on efficiency and solutions
- Hands-on, pragmatic and professional mindset, excellent organization and communication skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
- by being conviction and integrity driven investors
- by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.