Senior Product Manager (Insurances) (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in the Insurtech space. Located in Berlin, the company aims to protect SMEs from cyber threats and attacks through integrating cyber security and insurance.
What will keep you challenged?
- Owning the companies frontend and backend product management
- Creating a vision, strategy and roadmap for the broker, customer and internal facing products and executing on those
- Building a high performing product management team
- Running business intelligence and analytics hands on from the start
- Defining, tracking and improving upon a set of north star growth metrics
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum of 5 years successful work experience in product management, technology startups/companies, analytics or consulting roles
- Experience in having shipped several successful products
- Very good understanding of qualitative and quantitative product management best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficiency in BI / analytics stack and SQL
- Interested in working on a cyber security / insurance product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- A challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Attractive compensation
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- A friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.