Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies. You will join a Berlin-based software robotics company, which brings artificial intelligence to industrial robots. They work on combining neural learning and planning/reasoning in a seamless process to solve hard real-world problems in robotics and automation.
What will keep you challenged?
- Overseeing the roadmap fulfilment and release planning of MIRAI
- Developing and updating short and mid term product roadmaps
- Defining features of MIRAI; steer and manage UX projects
- Defining product position in the market, focusing on market feedback, the competitive landscape, and market research & our venture's product ecosystem, both the qualification of and enabling for robot platforms, components, tools, and second sources
- Coordinating with a software development team as well as external and offshore development teams
- Looping customer and user feedback into product features and positioning
- Supporting sales activities by driving the production of use cases, product specifications, brochures, and
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Proven Product Management experience
- Web technology development experience with an automation or robotics & machine learning background
- Technical knowledge high enough to deliver sound feature definitions and to earn the respect of a tech team
- Process orientation, KPI focused management, and data-driven decision making
- Strategic outlook, with a talent for grasping growth opportunities, markets, and revenue optimization
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Strong presentations & communication skills, written and spoken in both English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the robotics software industry
- Well equipped and modern office with its very own robotics studio
- Prime location in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team event
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.