We are looking for:
An experienced Mid-level to Senior Product Manager to join the Project A Product Team.
This is a great opportunity to level up your product management experience across a wide range of industries, business models and customer groups within a short period of time. As part of the product team, your mission is to enable Project A’s portfolio companies to scale and succeed, by joining the portfolio teams on an individual project basis.
What will keep you challenged?
- Join our venture teams for special projects or as an interim Product Manager to build up product structures and leave an impact on the company's further growth
- Dive into different industries, business models and company stages
- Support our companies with product discovery, delivery, strategy and organizational development
- Do in-depth user research analyses and ideate further product solutions that enable the company to succeed
- Use your knowledge of prototyping, user testing and analytical skills to figure out which ideas will really work
- Support the tech teams in building scalable foundations for their future growth
- Facilitate workshops and conduct training sessions with product managers in our portfolio
- Contribute to our internal teams' continuous improvement and the success of Project A by documenting our shared knowledge and leveraging this expertise toward our ventures
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Successfully completed a degree in a relevant field (business, computer science etc.)
- Technically adept product knowledge
- Great communication skills and ability to adapt to various stakeholders
- Excellent organization and execution skills
- Familiarity with project management principles (Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban etc.)
- Previous experience in workshop facilitation is a plus
- Ability to translate business talk to design and tech talk and vice versa
- Being able to analyze and interpret data in order to draw necessary conclusions
- Fluency in German and English is required
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin.
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen.
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities.
- Subsidized products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands.
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes.
- Paid team and company events.
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities.
- Visa application support and relocation package.
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.