About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Product Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its product strategies and processes.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on managing the translation of business strategies into the product side.
Join our portfolio company: A German company that changes the way the construction industry buys its materials. The startup has an international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives. The company is well capitalised and supported by European top tier VCs and construction tech experts, among others.
In this role, you’ll:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy and execute it
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build-vs.-buy perspective
- Own the product roadmap and plan and carry out product launches
- Drive action throughout the organisation to get products to market (go-to-market strategies)
- Be fully part of the Engineering and Business teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard
- Successfully completed a master degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in software and web development, ideally in a marketplace environment or e-commerce or logistics
- At least 5 years of experience in a dynamic and agile product management role
- Familiar with overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- With your natural leadership, you work effectively cross-functional teams to execute complex projects
- Working experience on MVP projects, lead customer interview and familiarity with constant feedback and discovery processes
- Fluency in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced Founder Team of serial and second time founders (female/male)
- Attractive based, bonus and incentive program - participate in the company’s upside
- Collaborate with top tier investors such as Project A Ventures and Angels (incl. Various unicorn founders) as well as some of the best market experts
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.