We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our B2C portfolio companies which provides an online platform that connects students to a wide range of digital learning materials. They believe that digital and effective education should be accessible equally to all individuals.
What will keep you challenged?
- Defining OKRs and strategies for the product and iterate towards them
- Fully responsible for the discovery tools: search and recommendation
- Deep understand of customer needs and undergoing user-research
- Having a detailed-oriented and problem-solving mindset
- Working closely with cross-functional departments and cooperating closely with designers and engineers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business administration, management, computer science, engineering, marketing, economics, or a related field
- Several years of experience in B2C Product Management
- Strong knowledge of product
- Strategic thinker with solution oriented mindset
- Experience working on simple user experiences
- Strong knowledge and experience in B2C/marketplace/Edtech businesses
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Ed-tech Industry
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life
- Transparent culture and flat hierarchy where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an amazing team with dynamic, young, and motivated professionals
- Opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- Have a crucial impact on the accessibility of education for all
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!