Senior Product Manager - SaaS (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that offers data-driven price automation for e-commerce. They have a strong and complementary founding team that already brought on board the business side and a great technical mind.
What will keep you challenged?
- Creating the product vision of our portfolio company’s B2B SaaS solution together with the future leaders of this market segment
- Breaking down the product vision into an executable midterm product roadmap while constantly challenging your roadmap
- Setting up and managing our portfolio company’s agile product development process
- Owning the feature backlog and prioritising wisely
- Being responsible for specifying the product features (user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes)
- Aligning the input from our portfolio company’s customers and their internal stakeholders
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of product management experience enabling you to shape an innovative product vision and execute towards it
- Relevant understanding of enterprise software
- Solid analytical/ math skills since the product is an analytical B2B solution
- Proficiency with agile processes and with relevant product management software tools
- Experience in leading customer interviews and research to understand their needs, struggles and motivations
- Being able to see the big picture and to prioritise product features accordingly, taking into account all relevant dimensions
- Strong team spirit and willingness to teach and learn from your colleagues while confidently being able to take on leadership positions
- Great communication skills in English; German skills are a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in a data-driven company
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues
- Cozy office in Berlin with free coffee, beverages, fruits and snacks
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.