Senior Product Owner - E-commerce (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Becoming the central point of contact for communication with stakeholders, such as internal teams and external development agencies
- Providing an active role in managing the successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Leading product release plans and setting expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Planning and prioritizing the product feature backlog and development for the product
- Using research methodologies and stakeholder input to define requirements for the development of our portfolio company’s customer platform and e-shop
- Defining product vision, road-map and growth opportunities in alignment with key stakeholders
- Helping in building up a team that will be responsible for driving the future technical capabilities of our portfolio company
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a product owner/manager in an agile development environment
- Experience with user research methodologies and leveraging insights to deliver value in the product
- Expertise in building & managing eCommerce and/or platform applications
- Hands-on, pragmatic and professional mindset
- Strong experiences in the modern development lifecycle from ticket specification, prioritization, stakeholder management and to production monitoring
- Very good organizational skills
- Experience in dental products and processes is a plus
- Very strong communication skills in English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact on the digitalization process of our portfolio company
- Well equipped and modern office
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.