We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products, natural cosmetics and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing development projects for innovative health products, such as food supplements, medicinal products,, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of all project-related activities
- Scientifically developing the product concept, as well as presenting findings to both internal and external stakeholders
- Being a point of contact for all the departments involved in the project (Procurement, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs and Sales)
- Closely cooperating with external partners (e.g. suppliers, service providers and associations)
- Conducting market research to identify trends and innovative products (at home and abroad) including taking part in trade fairs
- Possibility to develop towards a team lead role
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed scientific studies, e.g. nutritional sciences/ecotrophology, pharmacy, biology or any subject-specific training
- Relevant professional experience in product or project management, ideally in the area of OTC or health products
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations (food supplements, medicinal products, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals)
- Target-oriented communication skills and team player mentality as well as a pragmatic, independent and high-quality way of working
- Confident handling of the MS Office programme
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!