About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager Healthcare (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its Healthcare strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining the healthcare products and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German consumer health company focused on developing and distributing pharmaceutical and cosmetics products to retailers. Backing several leading over-the-counter consumer healthcare brands, the company has been experiencing massive growth
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage development projects for innovative health products, such as food supplements, medicinal products, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics
- Plan, implement and monitor all project-related activities
- Scientifically develop the product concept, as well as present findings to both internal and external stakeholders
- Be a point of contact for all the departments involved in the project (Procurement, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs and Sales)
- Closely cooperate with external partners (e.g. suppliers, service providers and associations)
- Conduct market research to identify trends and innovative products (at home and abroad) including taking part in trade fairs
- Possibility to develop towards a team lead role
- Relevant professional experience in product or project management, ideally in the area of OTC or health products
- Confident handling of the MS Office
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations (food supplements, medical products, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals)
- Target-oriented communication skills and team player mentality as well as a pragmatic, independent and high-quality way of working
- Completed scientific studies, e.g. nutritional sciences/ecotrophology, pharmacy, biology or any subject-specific training
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Frankfurt
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.