Senior Python Developer (m/f/d) - Logistics
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which connects customers with carriers through their software - digitalising logistics. They are driving for Europe’s largest e-commerce companies, mostly highly demanding clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being part of a smart, motivated and open-minded engineering team of our portfolio company that builds Europe’s largest digital FTL forwarder
- Creating scalable services that help to manage thousands of trucks on the road and the business around it of our portfolio company
- Driving the development by working closely together with other backend and frontend developers, UX/UI experts and product designers
- Becoming a mentor for other team members and taking ownership of projects
- Travis etc.
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in building well designed and tested applications with a clean code
- Deep understanding of Python and its ecosystem
- Prefer working in teams, like to share your knowledge and being eager to learn
- To know how to write good tests or even practice TDD and know how to set up automated testing environments
- Being able to configure and run services on AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Being passionate about code quality and being pragmatic in getting things done
- To have a drive for improving processes and thinking in long-term wins
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Django/DRF and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Skills in other items from our technology stack
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meet-ups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.