Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member in our QA team at Project A. We are looking for someone who can establish effective control over a product’s life cycle and monitor every development stage, giving accurate product quality information at any time. Our support includes technical test and defect management, API testing as well as web and mobile testing.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ensuring the quality of digital products by testing new features, setting up relevant QA processes focused on automation and promoting a common understanding of quality within the different portfolio companies supported by Project A
- Assuring the quality, functionality, usability, and compatibility of all applications by using various methods of testings
- Planning, controlling, executing and documenting tests
- Working closely together with our QAs, Developers and Product Managers so that QA becomes an integral part of every software development process step
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in an IT-related field or a similar qualification
- 6-7 years of work experience as QA Automation Engineer or in a similar position
- Experience with different types of testing practices, such as cross-browser, cross-device, end-to-end and regression testing
- Very good SQL knowledge
- Confident using test tools such as Cypress, Selenium, Puppeteer or others
- Experience working in agile teams and familiarity with project management using ticket systems such as Jira, Redmine, and etc.
- Ability to work independently as the main expert/person of contact regarding automation
- Experience with test case management tools is a big plus
- Fluency in English (fluency in German is an advantage)
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.