We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A. “Great vision without great people is irrelevant”. Here at Project A, we consistently support our portfolio companies in finding the right talent - so that they can build, scale and reach their goals. We’ve been working with companies such as Trade Republic, Kry, Voi, Sennder, Uberall and many more. Join us on our journey of building great teams!
What will keep you challenged?
- End-to-end recruitment and filling in roles for our portfolio companies
- Comprehending the hiring needs with your Hiring Managers
- Analysing, evaluating and optimising recruiting processes and channels with the main focus on improving the overall candidate experience
- Creative direct search of candidates on various social media channels, recruiting platforms and networking events
- Creation of position-specific job descriptions in close collaboration with the operating departments
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- Several years of experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment
- Energy and persuasiveness - You enjoy the challenge to find and convince the ideal candidate
- Great stakeholder management skills and an ability to consult our PE (middle-sized) companies
- Good analytical skills and able to steer your work based on KPIs
- A knack for Knowledge Sharing and getting better every day
- Native level German and very good English skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen.
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidized products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.