Senior Sales and Customer Success Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A.
“Nothing happens until someone sells something”. As a VC, we see it everyday: the smartest founding team with the best product idea in the world will fail if they can’t figure out how to scalably sell it. With our own department of specialists in the area of Sales & Customer Success, we’re determined to help our ventures sell by building and providing industry-leading expertise throughout their entire commercial funnel.
Your role in our team will be to work closely with our portfolio of digital leaders and help them implement excellent sales & customer success organizations. You will be exposed to different business models, company maturities and analytical problems all the while getting unique insights into our VC investment process.
What will keep you challenged?
- Development of client acquisition and customer success strategies for our start-ups and private equity co-investments
- Review of their messaging, processes and organizational setup
- Implementation of value-driving improvements like customer segmentation to the selection of the right channels and pitch design
- Data-driven optimization and further development of direct customer contact
- Evaluation and implementation of sales CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Conceptualization and execution of trainings and workshops with founders and commercial teams
- Further development of Project A best practices for sales & customer success
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successful completion of your studies in economics or related fields with top-in-class results
- Min. of 3 years of sales or customer success work experience in the start-up or consulting ecosphere and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in optimizing and scaling sales processes
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills and fluency in German and English
- High motivation, very quick comprehension and willingness to make decisions as your strengths
- Strong interest in sales and customer success and ideally, you have already gained experience with Sales CRM tools
- Self-confidence, a lot of initiative and you enjoy highly dynamic environments
- Strong team spirit and excellent communication skills
What to expect working with us:
- An instant network within the Project A family - among it our 50 portfolio companies - to help you succeed throughout your entire career
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.