About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Sales Consultant to join one of our portfolio companies and play a crucial role towards its Sales strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on advising new and existing clients on advantageous software solutions, and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German SaaS company focused on transforming the mobility sector by leveraging real-time vehicle data from millions of data points. The company's cloud-based platform is based on advanced algorithms that enable customers to build and manage various business-critical tasks.
In this role, you’ll:
- Advise and support existing customers as well as build new customer bases, through proactive acquisition
- Present convincing demonstrations on the advantages of our venture's software solutions, by independently conducting online live demos and on-site appointments
- Analyse our portfolio's customer needs, in the area of mobility, and subsequent up- and cross-selling for a successful and long-term cooperation
- Document results in a detailed manner, as well as regularly monitor sales figures and report KPIs to management
- Further develop and improve operational sales processes
- 5 or more years of sales experience in the sale of services or technologies in the B2B space, and ideally know your way around SaaS products
- Extensive experience within the automotive or mobility industry
- A high degree of willingness to learn, develop and mentor, as well as a structured way of working
- Motivation to make our portfolio company an even greater success, and willingness to bring in your own ideas for sales development and customer retention
- A commercial education, a university degree, or a comparable degree with a focus on sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and German
Please note that we are looking for support in the Stuttgart office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive salary package
- Highly professional, motivated, and inspiring team
- An open, supportive culture with flat hierarchies
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of a young company and pitch your own creative ideas
- Modern, well-equipped office
- A solid business with committed investors and loyal customer base
- Company events and benefit from an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.