Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a Vienna based tech startup which has created a market-leading scanning solution in the B2B sphere. Our portfolio company supports huge clients like Porsche, Canon, national governments and the United Nations.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and ensures a strong presence
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors
- Analysing territory performance reports and developing sales strategies
- Expanding sales with the currently assigned accounts as well as developing new business
- Planning to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Working closely with the VP of Sales to develop sales strategies and programs focusing on profitable growth
- Coordinating complex selling processes with provider partners and prospects
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports, and realistic forecasts to the management team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 10+ years experience and a successful track record of consultative technology sales
- Experience selling IT solutions to government, financial services and/or telecommunication clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Understanding of and successful experience with complex sales processes
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to work under pressure, using sound judgment in the qualifying process
- Can work well with others in a collaborative team and fast-paced environment
- Strong sales, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Full professional English proficiency (any additional languages are a big plus)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the business software industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.