About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies´ Sales team, and support its growth strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining the sales process in order to build up the customer base.
Join our portfolio company: A German SaaS company that is on a mission to deliver and enable its customers to build, transform and manage all business critical electric and autonomous processes with the market leading cloud solution.
In this role you’ll:
- Acquire qualified leads through calls, e-mails, on-site and trade fair visits, in order to build up a reliable customer base.
- Be the point of contact for new and existing customers - helping to shape contract negotiations, whilst maintaining all sales information
- Be guided by the sales strategy and thus actively approach the right customers
- Continuously develop yourself and always find new and creative sales channels
- Exchange ideas with your colleagues and support each other in difficult phases
- Professional experience in sales, ideally in a start-up environment
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written format
- You act in the interest of your customers, but always keep an eye on the success of the company
- You have the courage to try new things and the self-confidence to communicate and implement your ideas
- You speak German and English fluently
Please note that we are looking for support in the German office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- The chance to experience the development of a newly founded company and to advance it with your own creative ideas
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Working with a highly professional, motivated and inspiring team
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A state-of-the-art, well-equipped workplace
- Strong investors and an attractive customer base
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.