Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) – Mobility Ecosystem
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a Vienna based tech startup which has created a market-leading scanning solution in the B2B sphere. Our portfolio company supports huge clients like Porsche, Canon, national governments and the United Nations.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and ensures a strong presence in one or more of the following focus industries: automotive, aviation, manufacturing, retail, logistics and railways
- Driving Account Management and Sales for dedicated focus industry accounts
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them
and understanding their needs and ecosystem
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Analysing territory performance reports and develop sales strategies
- Expanding sales with assigned accounts as well as developing new business
- Planning to ensure achievement of divisional and personal targets, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Developing sales strategies and programs with a focus on profitable growth
- Coordinating complex selling processes with provider partners and prospects
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing results as needed
- Presenting sales, revenue & expense reports as well as realistic forecasts to the management team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 10+ years of experience and a successful track record in technical sales and / or technical sales consulting
- Experience selling IT solutions in one or more of the following focus industries automotive, aviation, manufacturing, retail, railways, logistics
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in the mobility industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- Understanding of and successful experience with complex sales processes
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to work under pressure and use sound judgment in the qualifying process
- Can work well with others in a collaborative team and fast-paced environment
- Strong sales, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Full professional English proficiency (any additional language(s) are a big plus)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the business software industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.