We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Taking the overall responsibility for performance marketing projects (Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and optimizing the Paid Social campaign
- Accompanying and securing the inhouse process and providing the team with efficient and effective results in relevant disciplines - and setting up Account Management, Creative Ads Management
- Being responsible for ROAS targets, quality, and revenue aspects, whilst working closely with the lead in order to track analytics
- Continuously generating and analyzing performance reports based on the existing data framework
- Bringing new developments and innovative strategies for the team
- Being a true team player and working closely with Product and BI team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed a degree in the field of Economics, Business Informatics or e-Commerce
- Previous experience in performance marketing and Google Ads, having gained first experience as a Lead, ideally in ecommerce field
- Hands-on mentality with exceptional communications skills and detailed oriented mindset
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Well-equipped and modern office space
- Benefit from an inspiring, creative and multicultural environment, as well as a great and smart team
- Transparent corporate culture where every single person is valued
- Regular team events and activities
- Challenging and varied tasks - steep learning curve
- Option of remote working
- Become part of the Project A family network
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Project A is one of Europe's leading venture capital firms, with offices in Berlin and London. Founded in 2012 as an Operational VC, we have backed more than 100 startups across 17 countries and 15 industries, including digital health, Fintech, and mobility. Our dedicated team of 140+ professionals supports our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, hiring, and other business-critical services.