Senior Software Engineer: Full-stack (Java) (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case is a digital health startup. Our portfolio company is providing their users with a modern care experience by offering a digital healthcare center where patients can meet with a doctor via video. They are growing and operating internationally, having Germany as one of their main markets.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working across an entire tech stack: backend, mobile apps and web; specialization over time will be possible
- Contributing to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Working in a lightweight scrum process where the team constantly streamlines the tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating
- Having a big impact on what the team builds and how
- Staying in close contact with the core development team from the Headquarters by joining different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practice, as well as face to face meetings (traveling)
- Native mobile apps (Swift, Kotlin)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 3 years of experience working with Java
- A basic understanding of cloud hosting and experience with AWS
- Familiarity with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery
- Having a positive team-player attitude
- Motivation to build a great product that users love
- Being a true generalist
- Being open to continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices
- Enjoying sharing knowledge and ideas with others
- Being open to travel to the Headquarter of our portfolio company in Stockholm regularly and working there from time to time
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company’s success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.