We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing, building and maintaining the eCommerce platform (based on Magento 2) of our portfolio company
- Building new features, measuring the impact and improving based on learnings
- Optimizing performance and loading times, configuring and testing Magento extensions, applying security updates, resolving cross-browser compatibility issues, participating in code reviews and Scrum meetings
- Leveraging modern technologies and public cloud infrastructure to build highly available systems which can scale on-demand to millions of customers
- Collaborating with different internal and external teams for integrations and knowledge sharing to achieve the best results
- PHP7, Magento 1, Magento 2
- AWS, Terraform, IaC, Cloudflare, Docker, Kubernetes
- MySQL, MariaDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB Atlas
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of practical experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Knowing the value of applying engineering best practices and software design patterns, performing code reviews, ensuring SOLID principles, and writing automated tests
- Experience with concepts such as monitoring, CI/CD, containers (Docker & Kubernetes) and related tools
- Being a team player that values constructive feedback in order to evolve.
- Taking ownership of your work with a deep sense of responsibility, as well as accountability for yourself and your team for the expected results
- Any Magento or Adobe Commerce certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics, SEO, and A/B testing is a plus
- Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well as to be located in Germany, UK or Czech Republic
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.