Senior Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the end-to-end supply chain of our portfolio company, from demand (forecasts) to supply management (stock parameters, ABC class, production plan control)
- Being responsible for and consistently developing the supply chain KPIs control of our portfolio company (inbound, outbound, inventory)
- Defining the long term work flows and processes with the supply chain team and the management team
- Consolidating the planning strategy and KPI control for the subsidiaries of our portfolio company
- Actively participating in the Y+1 to Y+3 budget planning process
- Supporting the ERP implementation, from process definition to test phase, end-user training and go-live
- Leading other cross-functional supply chain projects, such as the further digitization of processes, supplier integrations for Europe/Russia/Asia, the implementation of an analytical quality management and the product development and further development of the logistics networks
- Supporting operationally suppliers, forwarders or logistics service providers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed degree in the field of economics, logistics, business informatics or industrial engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in supply chain, ideally in e-commerce
- Great affinity for numbers and an analytical approach for topics, but also ambition to implement concrete improvements
Agile way of thinking and courage to make independent decisions
- Enjoying analytical, digital and solution-oriented topics
- Hands-on mentality and commitment
- Fluent English and ideally another language
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.