We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- PMO leadership for end-to-end Supply Chain Transformation Program
- Redesign and professionalization of core Supply Chain processes in the areas of Planning (i.e. S&OP), Quality Controls, Product Innovation Drumbeat and Warehousing/Logistics. Establishment and documentation of best practices in a dynamic multifunctional environment
- Close collaboration with General Management and operational business teams on day-to-day business operations
- Active partnership with IT function on establishing the necessary systems environment to implement all necessary process improvements
- Preparing supply chain processes for gradual internationalization of the business across Europe
- Creation of action plan to deliver sustainable gross margin improvements, as part of long term strategic plan
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years (5 plus) of operational experience in international supply chain management. Sector experience in fast moving categories like FMCG, Food or Pharma is a plus.
- Knowledge of Online Business/E-Commerce businesses is a plus
- Hands-on experience with core supply chain processes: S&OP, CSL, Quality. Proven track record of being able to influence key supply chain performance drivers / KPIs
- Experience in managing international supply chains in Europe and Asia
- Strong Continuous Improvement mindset. Six Sigma or similar certification is a plus.
- Experience in the development of assortment strategies in cooperation with the sales and marketing departments
- Profound system skills (ERP etc.)
- Good Knowledge of ESG (Environmental Social Governance)
- German and English language skills proven in an international business environment
- Mobility to work across different office locations in Western Germany
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Truly Entrepreneurial role with freedom to contribute in pushing an already successful company to the next level
- Attractive base & bonus compensation scheme that ensures the Leads participate in the value development of the firm
- Collaboration with top investors such as Project A Ventures
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Project A is one of Europe's leading venture capital firms, with offices in Berlin and London. Founded in 2012 as an Operational VC, we have backed more than 100 startups across 17 countries and 15 industries, including digital health, Fintech, and mobility. Our dedicated team of 120+ professionals supports our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, hiring, and other business-critical services.