Senior System Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, which is a fast-growing and very well-funded B2B startup in the travel industry focused on helping small and medium-sized enterprises to easily book, manage, and expense their business travel with a mix of automated and human help.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the entire system administration area and the development of the IT infrastructure at new locations
- Building up your own System Administration team
- Being in charge of administration and maintenance of the software and hardware
- Creating processes, technical documentation and FAQ's for employees to ensure a smooth workflow
- Working closely with the office management team when it comes to on-boarding and off-boarding of the employees
- Being responsible for ensuring information security and ensuring compliance with data protection guidelines
- Providing first class support on IT related topics to all your colleagues
- Being the interface to technical service providers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in IT/Systems Engineering or a similar field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the implementation and administration of IT infrastructure / IT networks
- Strong knowledge of computer maintenance (MacOS, Windows) and the processes involved (backups, license management, setting up new machines, network troubleshooting, etc.)
- Experience with network and office devices (AP, switches, beamers, softphones etc.) and have a hands-on mentality
- Being a well-organized and responsible person with a solution-oriented mindset
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Travel Tech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.