About the job:
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and lead its Talent Acquisition strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on ensuring that our company can attract the best talent, and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German FinTech company focused on making digital financial services accessible to everyone. The startup's intuitive, user-friendly app combines the power of AI with a team of expert tax consultants to deliver speedy, effortless, and efficient tax returns to thousands of customers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible for the operational and strategic execution of one of our main People & Culture Principles - Talent Density
- Identify, attract and hire the best talents for our business and tech units
- Function as a Talent Sparring Partner for our Founders and Management on various people- and talent-related matters
- Analyse current Talent Acquisition processes, optimise or build them from scratch with the main aim to elevate the candidate and hiring manager experience
- Continuously work on building and improving different talent attraction strategies
- Create an internal Talent Acquisition Knowledge Hub for Hiring Managers and Candidates
- +3 years of relevant experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally in a start-up, later stage or venture capital
- Empathetic, charismatic personality combined with a hands-on mentality and willingness to take ownership
- Love to be in contact with people and have excellent persuasion skills, which have made it possible for you to build up and continuously widen your professional network
- Constant willingness to expand your knowledge and familiarity with current recruiting trends and practices
- Excellent business understanding, and an ability to always keep the bigger picture in mind
- Fluency in both written and spoken German and English
Please note that we’re looking for support in the Hamburg. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg or Berlin Office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.