Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Human Resources · Berlin · Full-time · Senior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Full ownership for in-house recruiting processes from sourcing to hiring for Sales, Marketing, Growth, Operations and Finance roles
- Building recruitment processes from scratch, working closely with other departments in analyzing what kind of profiles to hire
- Having an active role in improving the candidate experience
- Finding candidates through direct search on various social media channels, recruiting platforms and networking events
- Optimizing all recruiting processes and channels continuously and being a part of strategy building in the people & culture topics
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree in psychology, economics, HR or similar
- Prior 3-5 years of experience, ideally in a dynamic start-up environment
- Empathetic, charismatic personality with a hands-on mentality, not afraid to take the lead
- Passion for structure and being well-organized
- Excellent German and English language skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the travel tech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin with access to a great network of entrepreneurs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.