We are looking for:
A new team member for our latest portfolio company (Procure/Fin-Tech) that helps a trillion-dollar industry to overcome the shortage of materials and resources. The company is still under wraps. Founded in 2021, it works with big industry brands, closed various funding rounds, and is supported by European top-tier VCs, Unicorn founders, and industry experts. Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, led by an international, intercultural team of serial founders (female/male) and experienced executives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the operational and strategic organization of the people department with a main goal of identifying, attracting and hiring the best talent for the team
- Advising the Founders and your colleagues in numerous HR-related matters
- Building up Talent Acquisition and HR processes from scratch in order to elevate the employee and candidate experience
- Optimizing all channels continuously and being a part of strategy building in the People & Culture topics
- Creating and leading trainings regarding recruiting topics for the Hiring Managers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- +3 years of relevant experience in Recruiting, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Empathetic, charismatic personality with a hands-on mentality and not afraid to take the lead
- Love to be in contact with people and have excellent persuasion skills, which have made it possible for you to build up and continuously widen your professional network
- Constantly willing to expand your knowledge and you are familiar with the newest trends
- Excellent business understanding and an ability to always keep the bigger picture in mind
- Fluent in English. German knowledge is a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Join an experienced founding team of serial and 2nd time founders (female/male)
Attractive base, bonus and incentive program - participate in the company’s upside
Collaboration with top tier investors such as Project A Ventures and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
Apply below and become a part of our success story!