About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Technical Program Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and develop the core e-commerce platform for the company.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on supporting the implementation of integration processes and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on accelerating the transition to renewable energy through solar systems. The fast-growing business aims to become the market leader in the solar industry, providing customers a full range of services: From digital solar solution configuration to online sales of components and installation of complete solar solutions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Support of major projects for the digitalization of the company and further development of the IT landscape, esp. technical support of the cross-system introduction of Microsoft Business Central as a new ERP system and integration with other relevant systems.
- Close cooperation and consulting with the business departments, analysis of business processes, identification of requirements and creation of corresponding solution concepts in Microsoft Business Central, in particular in the areas of finance, procurement, sales and logistics, including the development and monitoring of automation processes for increasing the efficiency of business processes
- Customization and configuration of Business Central, including the development of customized extensions and integrations
- Supporting the project team in planning, executing and monitoring projects
- Interface with business units and external implementation partners
- Ensure compliance with Business Central quality standards and best practices
- Creation of technical documentation and guides
- Conduct training and workshops for business units to help them get the most out of Business Central
- Several years of professional experience in the implementation and customization of Microsoft Business Central, ideally in a business consulting or systems integration role
- Good understanding of business processes and their mapping in Business Central, especially in one or more of the areas of finance, purchasing, sales and logistics
- Openness to take on responsibility for other systems in the ERP environment and interfaces and to familiarize yourself with them if necessary
- Analytical skills, quick comprehension and the ability to work independently
- Commitment, initiative and creativity to lead projects to success within the time and budget frame
- Experience in delivering training and workshops and in data migration
- Team-oriented approach and good communication skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the renewable energy market through solar solutions
- Work on a fast growing project in one of the most exciting markets
- Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Become part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.