About the Job
We’re looking for a talented Senior UX Designer (m/f/d) to join one of our external partners, a leading media consultancy, focusing on the further development of their BI/analytics product(s) that serve our extensive business clientele.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll play a major role in enhancing the user experience, ensuring the product is user-friendly, and generating value to our customers. You'll be joining a dynamic, experienced, forward-thinking team where your expertise and creativity will drive the client-centric side of our technological advancements.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate closely with the product, engineering and business teams to understand the products' requirements and users
- Design and implement user-friendly interfaces for our B2B data analytics dashboards
- Conduct user research and testing, create user models and interprete the analytic data to understand usability needs and behaviours
- Use best practices and user feedback to inform all decisions and validate the feasibility and effectiveness of proposed design approaches
- Develop wireframes, interactive prototypes and design specifications
- Communicate designs and design rationale effectively to stakeholders, collect user feedback, and iterate based on user-centered design processes
- Keep up-to-date with UX best practices and ensure these practices are used throughout the design process.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a UX designer, ideally working on B2B data-driven products, and a strong portfolio of design projects
- A Bachelor's or higher degree in UX design or related field is a plus
- Solid experience in using UX design best practices including: conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, and accessibility concerns
- Capability to work and manage design in fast-paced environments, juggle multiple project timelines, and maintain the quality of design standards concurrently
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate design concepts and rationales to stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in working and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic business environment
- Proficiency in UX design software like Figma (ideally) and methodologies like design thinking, agile, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English, German would be a plus.
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our partner company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.