Senior UX/UI Designer - Project A (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A talented Senior UX/UI Designer to join our Project A design team, driven by crafting beautiful and effective user experiences and interfaces, a creative thinker with empathy, and a proven ability to thrive and work independently.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working alongside designers, product managers and engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for product directions for our portfolio companies
- Conducting user research to identify requirements, which will include user and customer interviews
- Defining the user experience and user interface for new and existing products and features, considering the customer-, business- and technical side
- Translating a product vision into simple and delightful user experiences
- Creating mockups and prototypes to communicate design ideas
- Developing and maintaining design systems, UI pattern libraries and style guides
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Having at least 5+ years of relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints
- Successful completion of a degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Service Design, Graphic Design with emphasis on UX/UI or have gained equivalent experience
- Pronounced visual design skills, including the use of a diverse set of software such as Figma, Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, iOS, Android, etc)
- Experience with product delivery in agile and cross-functional teams, development processes and methodologies, and fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Invision, Principle, Flinto, Framer is a plus
- Being hands-on, structured and having a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
- by being conviction and integrity driven investors
- by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.