Senior Venture Development Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for our Venture Development team – a group of ambitious business generalists, who have two main responsibilities. First, they define and execute value-driving projects with our portfolio companies in areas such as internationalisation, commercial operations, interim management… and really anything else that we see as a business priority for one of our ventures. Second, they team up with one of our partners to manage a set of investments to success. This entails the preparation of board meetings, the communication between our partners and our operational teams, and identification of support opportunities and staffing our 100+ operational experts to our portfolio companies’ needs.
What will keep you challenged?
- Strategic definition of key targets in close collaboration with the founders of our portfolio companies as well as the operational implementation of those
- Build-up and maintenance of the close relationship with our founders as well as a deep understanding of the ventures’ current challenges and opportunities
- Ensuring the successful collaboration of our portfolio companies and our operational teams through excellent project- and stakeholder management
- Operational support (Interim/Head of positions) in e.g. Operations, Business, Growth in our portfolio companies
- Pushing our ventures to the next level through internationalisation, process optimisation or the build up of new organisational units
- Planning, staffing and managing cross-functional projects
Which traits contribute to your success?
- High ambition and drive to achieve excellent results
- A top-of-class degree at a leading university
- Gained relevant work experience in a consultancy or in business development in a start-up or a similar environment
- Deep understanding of digital business models and quick in identifying core operational challenges
- Proven track record in project, stakeholder and change management, taking full responsibility for your projects
- Pragmatic, yet structured and a quick learner
- Strong communication skills
- Feeling comfortable in a flexible, highly dynamic environment
- Being an entrepreneur at heart, who loves to work in teams
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect working with us:
- An unmatched environment for learning and personal growth
- Becoming part of a highly professional and motivated venture development team with a very diverse set of tasks
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of high-growth startups across Europe
- Teaming up with one of our partners to assume full accountability for the success of our investments
- Getting the chance to work directly with our experts in online marketing, business intelligence, product management and software engineering etc
- A lot of independence and responsibility
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.