We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products, natural cosmetics and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conducting keyword research to identify new trending topics
- Optimizing SEO processes of existing and new website texts
- Planning, designing, and implementing landing pages and Google Ads
- Planning content and building campaigns in-house or with external agencies
- Analyzing and observing markets, trends and the competition from an SEO point of view
- SEO monitoring: developing and optimizing campaigns and ads
- Optimizing the website with regard to SEO
- Successfully measuring and controlling traffic and conversion rates and reports
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Previous experience in SEO in e-commerce or an agency
- Passionate about digital publishing, close to current SEO trends and always keep an eye on competitors and their search development
- Experience in the conception of content strategies and keyword research
- Familiarity with Wordpress and common SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Search Console, Google Analytics, Sistrix and Ryte
- High key figure orientation paired with good analysis skills
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!