Software Developer eCommerce Platform (Backend) (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Implementing the requirements for our portfolio company's backend eCommerce platform in TypeScript (Node.JS) as part of the software development team
- Writing maintainable code and ensuring this functions effectively by means of automatized tests within the test pyramid
- Mapping the infrastructure "as code" and rolling out modifications using the corresponding Gitlab CD-Pipeline (AWS CDK / CloudFormation)
- Guaranteeing a smooth operation by utilizing CheckMK, ELK und Grafana
- AWS (ECS, Lamda)
- RESTful APIs
- Docker, CheckMK
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in business informatics, computer science or some other related field
- 2+ years experience in web development
- Experience with TypeScript, NodeJS and preferably with AWS (ECS, Lambda) as well in the development of RESTful-APIs and distributed systems
- Affinity with automatized software tests such as Jest
- Team player mentality paired with an engaged, reliable, structured and independent personality, which thinks and acts analytically and algorithmically
- Experience with Docker and CheckMK are a plus
- Good communications skills in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.