About the Job
We're looking for a motivated Software Developer (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies.
In your day-to-day work, you'll focus on conceptualising best practices and implementations and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German-British company focused on offering the widest selection of golf equipment through its e-commerce platform. As the sector’s leading online retailer in the UK and Germany, it’s set to become Europe’s top destination for hobbyists and pros alike.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to understand requirements and translate them into minimal viable products (MVPs) and proof of concepts (PoCs).
- Independently design, develop and implement tech solutions.
- Efficiently troubleshoot and debug issues, ensuring reliable and high-performing software.
- Self-organize work priorities, meet project deadlines and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices to contribute innovative ideas
- Professional Experience as Software Developer and passion for coding
- Strong problem-solving skills with a focus on pragmatism, balancing speed and quality.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize tasks and work autonomously.
- Nice to have: E-commerce experience, PHP experience
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hannover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Well-equipped and modern office space
- Benefit from an inspiring, creative and multicultural environment, as well as a smart and supportive team
- Transparent corporate culture where every single person is valued
- Challenging and varied tasks - steep learning curve
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a remote working option
- Company events and benefit from an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.