Software Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
Developers constantly for our Project A Team or our portfolio companies. This is an open application for software engineers.
Depending on your expertise and the current recruitment needs, we will make sure to find the best fit for you.
If there are no openings matching your qualifications, be part of our Talentpool so we can always inform you about new opportunities!
What will keep you challenged?
- Participation and contribute to the entire development process from planning and discussing the architecture to quality assurance and the implementation of highly scalable platforms and applications
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Ensuring the quality of the applications/platforms through regular code reviews
- Follow best practices (TDD, CI, Scrum, code standards)
- Driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies
- Act as an interface between product management, design, business and users
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience working as one of the following:
- Frontend developer
- Backend developer
- Full-stack developer
- DevOps or Infrastructure Engineer
- Good technical understanding on some of the following technologies:
- PHP (framework preferably Symfony)
- Python (Django Framework)
- For DevOps Engineers: Kubernetes & Docker
- Mid-level or senior experience as a software engineer (from 3 years +)
- Thinking beyond and outside of your tasks
- Enjoying working in an agile environment
- Speaking fluent English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming a part of a highly motivated and professional interdisciplinary team of development, user experience, business intelligence, marketing, and operations experts
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of a recently founded company
- Having the possibility to attend meetups and exchange experiences and speak at conferences in Berlin (e.g. Symfony Live Conference in Berlin)
- Growing with a high degree of freedom
- Experiencing and shaping a communicative, creative and stimulating working environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.