Subject Matter Expert - Benelux Markets (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working with new and experienced colleagues from Customer Service
- Supporting internal and external colleagues with your expertise in terms of content and technology
- Helping our Customer Service Management and Learning & Development with your observations
- Impressing with your expertise and be able to communicate even complex issues in a simple way
- Working on varied tasks such as knowledge management, provision and administration of knowledge content, as well as process and system optimisation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Relevant experience as a subject matter expert in customer service, ideally in a start-up
- You inspire with your communication skills
- Experience in the area of knowledge management
- Helping colleagues and imparting knowledge
- The financial sector is an exciting field for you and you are keen to delve deeply into topics
- Even with a heavy workload or in stressful phases you stay positive and support your colleagues
- You speak French on a native level, English fluent and every other languages are a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.