About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Sustaining Engineer to join one of our portfolio companies and monitor as well as enhance its business operations.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on optimising its medical production plants through effective project management and implementation.
Join our portfolio company: An Austrian MedTech company focused on manufacturing dental CAD/CAM equipment and materials. This leading pioneer of digital dental technology has offices across the globe.
In this role, you’ll:
- Coordinate and carry out projects with a focus on quality, timely and cost-effective implementation
- Conceive new production plants
- Independently manage and implement optimisation projects in the field of medical production (focusing on reducing output time, as well as increasing efficiency and process reliability)
- Implement devices, systems, test procedures and processes
- Create and maintain production documents and a complete documentation of processes
- Support in the validation and qualification of production processes and systems
- Successful completion of technical training (medical technology, engineering apprenticeship or study)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in industrial and/or business sectors, preferably in the medical sector
Solid MS Office skills
- Knowledge of lean project management
- Sustainable thinking approach when designing systems and processes
- Business fluency in German, both written and spoken
Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach (Austria) office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the dental industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Koblach city
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.