About the job:
We’re looking for a motivated System Administrator (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and build up their IT-Systems Infrastructure.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on ensuring any IT-related tools and processes run smoothly, and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German FinTech company focused on making digital financial services accessible to everyone. The startup's intuitive, user-friendly app combines the power of AI with a team of expert tax consultants to deliver speedy, effortless, and efficient tax returns to thousands of customers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be the contact person for all IT related issues that your colleagues (+150) might face
- Define and set up tools and processes for the in-house IT including workplace IT (e.g. mobiles, laptops) core applications and infrastructure
- Diagnose problems with employee devices, connectivity, operating systems and productivity tools, as well as application, network and cloud infrastructure
- Manage SaaS tools and software licenses
- Be responsible for the maintenance and expansion of the existing internal IT infrastructure
- Successful completion of training in an IT profession or a similar field
- Motivation and familiarity in working with different operating systems (ChromeOS experience a plus)
- Problem-solving attitude with the ability to think outside the box in tackling problems
- An independent and structured way of working, combined with a pronounced analytical understanding
- Understanding of common network protocols and practical experience with device configuration
- Communication skills in German and English
Please note that we’re looking for support in the Hamburg office. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Additional Benefits: 30 vacation days, flexible working hours, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike and many more
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.