About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated System Administrator (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and build up its IT infrastructure. In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on implementing tools and services and have the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on accelerating the transition to renewable energy through solar systems. The fast-growing business aims to become the market leader in the solar industry, providing customers a full range of services: From digital solar solution configuration to online sales of components and installation of complete solar solutions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be the contact person for all IT related issues that your colleagues face
- Define and set up tools and processes for the inhouse IT including workplace IT (e.g. mobiles, laptops) core applications and infrastructure
- Diagnose problems with employee devices, connectivity, operating systems and productivity tools, as well as application, network and cloud infrastructure
- Manage SaaS tools and software licenses
- Be responsible for the maintenance and expansion of the existing internal IT infrastructure
- Successful completion of training in an IT profession or a similar field
- Motivation and familiarity in working with different operating systems
- Problem-solving attitude with the ability to think outside the box in tackling problems
- An independent and structured way of working, combined with a pronounced analytical understanding
- Understanding of common network protocols and practical experience with device configuration
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Werlte office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the renewable energy market through solar solutions
- Work on a fast growing project in one of the most exciting markets
- Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Become part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.