Talent Acquisition Intern (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team starting in August 2020.
What will keep you challenged?
Full - support in ad-hoc daily tasks:
- Being heavily involved in the direct search by sourcing candidate profiles of different positions and seniority levels on LinkedIN and Xing
- Coordinating the communication with the talents including writing messages, follow them up and schedule an interview with the responsible recruiter
- Translating and posting job descriptions and pre-screening job applications
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Finished studies in business administration, social studies or similar
- Open and communicative personality, you enjoy working people and you are a self-starter
- Individual and diligent way of working - we can rely 100% on you
- Accuracy and being detail oriented
- A team player with the willingness to learn
- Know how to handle monotonous work
- Prior experience in Talent Acquisition and Active Sourcing is a great plus
- Native level of German skills and fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Being available from August 2020
What to expect working with us:
- Being part of a fantastic team - with an amazing team spirit
- A professional environment where you can constantly learn and grow
- Getting to know many of our ventures, and gain knowledge about ways of working as well as best practices in the TA team
- Opportunity to participate in conferences and meetups
Starting as an Intern in our TA team you can secure your future. Why? We have a huge network - higher possibility that you find your dream job later on.
Also by spending half a year with us will give you so much insight of the TA world that you would gain at a company within years.
Are you ready? Apply NOW!