Talent Acquisition Intern (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in Berlin's FinTech-sector which is modernizing the industry with a mobile-only application that makes financial investments accessible to everybody.
What will keep you challenged?
Working closely with the People managers and support them in key Talent Acquisition projects
Identifying and engaging with high-quality candidates across different channels and build a strong candidate pipeline
Handling smooth applicant communication, outbound and interview scheduling
Staying focused on delivering a great candidate experience at every opportunity and create talent pools to ensure we are continuously in touch with the best candidates
Building strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders and keep them up to date on your recruiting results
Driving cross-functional projects such as revolutionising our referral program and automating sourcing
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled in bachelor's or master's studies in business administration, psychology or related fields of study and available for at least 4-6 months (possibility of permanent position after completion of the internship)
- Initial experience in the People field, ideally in a start-up environment
- People person and not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas
- Team player and full of empathy and intuition to live the team spirit
- Enjoyment in familiarizing yourself with new topics, detail-orientation and proactive hands-on attitude
- Adaptability to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English and German, all other languages are a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.